What I learned at the 700 Kitchen Cooking School….
- I have been measuring flour wrong for over 40 years. I now know why I don’t have much success with bread making. Anxious to have success soon after using this new method of measuring.
- The correct way to hold a knife and use it.
- Baking bacon is the best method.
- A different way to cut a tomato is out there.
- How to store fresh herbs in order to keep them fresh.
- Emulsifying (I have a new kitchen tool to purchase)
- A new way to cut an onion.
- There are some neat, cylinder shaped cake papers out there. Internet…here I come!
- I have lots more to learn!