Well the pot roast made on Sunday is now officially gone. Monday night was left over roast, potatoes and carrots, Tuesday night was cold roast beef sandwiches and tonight was beef and noodles. Now what will I fix tomorrow night? My beef and noodle recipe is so easy.
Beef and Noodles
1. Place left over pot roast and juices in a stock pot.
2. Add two cups boiling water, 1 or 2 beef bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat. Add half of an onion, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Simmer for as long as you desire.
5. Right before serving, increase the burner temperature to medium high heat, add 1 large bag of egg noodles (I prefer Reames when I don’t make homemade noodles)
6. Cook until noodles are done. Add more boiling water, if needed…but not too much.
7. Remove onion before serving.