It’s time to prepare those favorite finger foods for your upcoming New Year celebration. May I suggest these easy-to-prepare and yummy cream cheese pinwheels? They are a favorite in our family…even the youngest love them!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small can (4.25 ounces) chopped black olives
- 1 small can (4.25 ounces) green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 (10 pk) flour tortillas
- Combine all ingredients, except flour tortillas.
- Add approximately one-third cup of mixture onto a flour tortilla.
- Spread mixture until thin, covering all of tortilla.
- Roll tortilla tight.
- Cut into approximately one-half inch pieces.
- Continue process until all mixture is used.
Start by mixing all ingredients, except the flour tortillas.Add approximately one-third cup mixture on a flour tortilla and spread until thin and tortilla is completely covered.Roll tortilla tightly and slice into approximately one-half inch slices. Continue process until all cream cheese mixture is used. Serve on a platter and watch these pinwheels disappear when your guest arrive.